Sunday, March 15, 2009

FRIENDS

Before I got married I had never really watched the show FRIENDS. My mother is not much of a fan of the show so we never watched it growing up. But when Darren and I got married he already owned the last 4 seasons. Since then we have collected the missing 6 and are always on a round. We start at season 1 and go through all 10 then start over again. So since Tray was conceived he has always heard it going on in the back ground. And now he loves watching it with us and we just think its so funny. Every time we have it on Tray just hangs out and watches contently, which doesn't happen with any other shows or movies. He loves the theme song too. Last night he was talking right along with Phoebe and Monica. :) I know its probably not the best show for a 4 month old to get hooked on, but we get a kick out of it. He knows their voices and always knows when we turn an episode on.

In this picture Tray and I are sitting on the couch watching FRIENDS together. Ha ha Man, I'm a terrible Mother.

No comments: