Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hired Help

... And this is why you have kids :)









7 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha ha :) so good to see you yesterday!

Daniel and Andrea said...

where are these taken at? cute baby doll :)

llama.bug said...

That's exactly how we youngs (and andersons) do it, we train em young! pun intended :D

Darren and Mandi said...

The pics were taken in the kithcen of my in-laws trailer house in WY.

LP, Staci & Cooper Swainston said...

yup....thats what i always say to LP.... "we need to have a bunch of kids to help me with all this housework?" :) Too cute!

Jen said...

Hey so you txted me, but it was a new number... I'll try your old number. Anyway, I ran out of room and without thinking deleted all my txt messages so I don't have your new number anymore! So! Text me again. :)

llama.bug said...

What a cutie!!!!